外贸营销的展会英语口语全攻略!

发布时间:2017-09-07 14:18:59   发布者:小擎    文章来源: 网络
寒暄用语

1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理李先生。

2. It’s an honor to meet you.

很荣幸认识你。

3. Nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about you.

很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

4. How do I pronounce your name?

你的名字怎么读?

5. How do I address you?

如何称呼您?

6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.

这将是本公司的荣幸。

7. What line of business are you in?

你做哪一行?

8. Keep in touch.

保持联系。

9. Thank you for coming.

谢谢你的光临。

10. Don’t mention it.

别客气。

11. Excuse me for interrupting you.

请原谅我打扰你。

12. I’m sorry to disturb you.

对不起打扰你一下。

13. Excuse me for a moment.

对不起,失陪一下。

14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

对不起,我马上回来。

一般询问及回答

一般询问

1. May I have some information about your scope of business?

您可以告诉我一下贵公司的经营范围吗?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export?

贵公司主要的出口产品是什么?

3. May I have a look at your catalog?

我能看看贵公司的产品目录吗?

回答一般询问

1. This is a copy of catalog.

这是我们的产品目录。

2. What about having a look at the sample first?

您可以先看看我们的样品。

3. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.

我们的产品广销海外,并且在当地非常受欢迎。

4. This product is in great demand now and we have many enquiries on hand from other countries.

这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上有很多来自其他国家的询盘。

5. We have a very strict QC system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality.

我们公司有着很严格的质量检测系统,这保证了我司的产品的高质量。

6. They enjoy good reputation in the world.

我们的产品在世界上享有很高的声誉。

7. What do you think of the quality?

您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

产品价格

客户询价

1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price?

可以让我们了解一下产品的价格吗?

2. Are the prices on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

3. How about the price/ How much is this?

这个价格怎么样?

询价回复

1. This is our price list.

这是我们的报价单。

2. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

通常我们的报价都是 FOB 价。

3. What do you think of the price?

您认为我们的价格怎么样?

客户还价

1. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? / It is too much. Can you discount it?

您能给我们一些优惠吗?

2. Do you think you can possibly cut down your prices by 10%?

您认为能给我们下调 10% 的价格吗?

3. Your price is too high! We have another offer of a similar one at much lower price.

您的价格太高了,另一家企业有类似的产品,价格却低的多。

4. It would be very difficult for us to push sales at this price.

如果是这样的价格,我们将很难拓展任何业务。

5. If you can go a little lower, I would be able to give you an order on the spot.

如果您能在价格上给我们一些优惠,我愿意现场给您下定单。

6. Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $20 a dozen.

可以稍微降价吗,比如说每打降个 20 美元?

拒绝还价

1. Our price is highly competitive. / This is the lowest possible price. / Our price is very reasonable.

我们的价格很有竞争力。/ 这已经是最低的价格了。/ 我们的价格非常合理。

2. To tell you the truth, we’ve already quoted our lowest price.

实话告诉您吧,我们已经报了最低价了。

接受还价

1. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price.

如果您的订单量大,我们会重新考虑给价格。

2. Considering our good relationship and future business, we can give you a 3% discount.

考虑到我们友好的关系及未来的合作,我们可以给您 3% 的优惠。

订单量及交货期

订单量问答

1. What’s minimum quantity of an order?

这款货物的最小起订量是多少?

2. How many do you intend to order? / Would you give me an idea how many you wish to order from us?

您打算预定多少?

3. I’d like to order 600 sets.

我打算预定 600 套。

客户询问交货期

1. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?

我们能不能要求提早交货?

2. When is the earliest time you can make the delivery?

您最早能何时交货?

3. How long does it usually take to make the delivery?

您的货运通常要多长时间?

4. When will you deliver the products to us?

您何时给我们发货?

5. When will the goods reach our port?

货物何时能抵达港口?

6. What about the method of delivery?

您用哪种货运方式呢?

答复交货期

1. I think we can meet your requirement.

我想我们能满足您的要求。

2. I am sorry. We can’t advance the time of delivery.

对不起,我们没办法提前给您运货。

3. I am very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused to you.

我为我们的推迟送货及给您带来的不便道歉。

4. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.

我们会按照原订时间给您发货。

5. The earliest delivery we can make is...

我们最早的发货期是...

付款方式

客户询问付款方式

1. Shall we discuss the terms of payment?

我们可以讨论以下付款方式吗?

2. What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

您通常的付款方式是怎样的呢?

3. What are your terms of payment?

贵公司的付款方式什么?

回复询问付款方式

1.We’d like you to pay us by L/C.

我们希望您用信用证付款。

2. We insist on full payment.

我们规定必须付全款。

3. We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

我们希望您能接受 D/P 付款。

客户建议付款方式

1. Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated.

信用证付款是最安全的方法,但相当复杂。

2. In view of this order of small quantity, we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure.

鉴于这个订单量小,我们建议通过银行托收的 D/P付款,以简化付款程序。

礼貌拒绝客户所建议的付款方式

1. I'm sorry. We can't accept D/P or D/A. We insist on payment by L/C.

对不起。我们不能接受 D/P 或 D/A。我们坚持信用证付款。

2. I'm afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms.

恐怕我们要坚持我们常用的付款方式。

3. "Payment by installment" is not the usual practice in world trade.

“分期付款”并不是世界贸易的惯例。

付款方式后续

1. When should we open the L/C?

我们需要什么时候开信用证?

2. How long should our L/C be valid?

信用证的有效期需要多长?

3. Your L/C must reach us 30 days before the delivery date so as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements.

您的信用证必须在交货日期前 30 天发给我们,以便我们能够做必要的安排。

签单

签单前讨论注意事项

1. Before the formal contract is drawn up, we would like to restate the main points of the agreement.

在正式签协议之前我们可以重申一下协议中的重点内容。

2. Do you have any comment to make about this clause?

您对协议中的条款有任何建议吗?

3. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations?

您认为协议已经包括我们协商中涉及的所有问题了吗?

4. We can get the contract finalized now.

我们可以现在签署协议。

签单后祝语

1. I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last.

非常高兴我们最终达成了协议。

2. Let us congratulate ourselves for the successful contract.

祝贺这次成功的签约。



推荐了解
Google推广
Google推广介绍

google是全球最大的搜索引擎,用户覆盖全球70%以上的国家,通过谷歌的关键字广告,可以轻松将企业产品向全球用户推广,google推广是企业进行海外营销、外贸推广的好帮手。

QQ咨询
在线咨询
咨询热线
关注微信
TOP